Why Join Our Team?
A company culture with roots
Sonavi Labs is rooted in a shared appreciation for diversity and excellence. We work diligently to cultivate and maintain this company culture, honoring all perspectives and rewarding results.
People with vision and heart
The team at Sonavi Labs is aligned on a vision and connected by the passion in our hearts. Our people are real, raw, and energetic, with an unrelenting drive to be better and do better.
A chance to change the world
Sonavi Labs is transforming the way respiratory diseases and infections are detected and managed through medical devices and software. We embrace the now and our opportunity to incite change.
- ...passionate because we believe in our mission.
- ...flexible because life happens, and we get that.
- ...diverse because change requires unique perspectives.
- ...creative because great ideas challenge the status-quo.
Supporting Your Best Self
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos,
videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile
pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like
promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field